Friday, May 18, 2012

18 weeks-20 weeks

Well, we've made it half way!! I feel baby H or baby K kicking all the time and I just love it. Part of me is sad that this will be my last pregnancy! :( Pardon the PJ's in the first pic I was trying to get 18,19,20 week pics. My belly has grown but I feel great and have gotten a lot of energy back!! How sweet is that little 20 week profile!! Awwwww......we decided not to find out this time, while we found out with the other two...b/c we have one of each so it makes us no difference. EVERYONE guesses boy by my belly, but I've carrie dmy other two pretty much the exact same way (i'm tall) so who knows!! :) We're excited to meet this baby either way!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! You are so stinkin' cute!! And I love that you guys are not finding out! It's so much fun that way!

    ReplyDelete